DNA Testing & Physical Exams For Immigration
Optimal Lab Test provides USCIS approved immigration services such as DNA Testing, Physical Exam, Lab Test and Vaccines. The U.S. Department of State, United States Embassies and the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) have specific guidelines that must be observed for immigration Exams and DNA testing. Our physician is USCIS civil surgeon who can administer the Immigration Medical Exam for I-693 applicants seeking adjustment of status to permanent residency. We partner with AABB accredited DNA laboratories that are approved for immigration.
· You may need a total of 2 visits.
· On your first visit, your labs and vaccines will be performed.
On your second visit, you will receive the results of your tests in a sealed packet and medical examination performed.
· Valid government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport (preferred).
· Proof of prior vaccinations (if available), if not we can perform blood titers to prove immunity (at additional cost).
· Please bring an interpreter if needed.
· Physical Examination
· Blood Test for Syphilis
· TB blood test (interferon-gamma release assay or IGRA)
· Urine for Gonorrhea
· Vaccinations and/or titers (MMR, Varicella, Tdap)
· Influenza (Seasonal Flu Shot required during flu season Oct. 1 – March 31)