Dna Testing For Immigrants & Physical Exams For Immigration:
At Optimal Lab Test in Houston, we provide USCIS approved immigration DNA testing service, Physical Exam, Lab Test and Vaccines. The U.S. Department of State, United States Embassies and the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) have specific guidelines that must be observed for immigration Exams and Dna Testing For Immigrants
The physician in our Immigration DNA testing center is a USCIS civil surgeon who can administer the Immigration Medical Exam for I-693 applicants seeking adjustment of status to permanent residency. We partner with AABB accredited DNA laboratories that are approved for immigration. Visit our lab for immigration testing services today. Schedule your DNA testing for immigration now.
What to Expect During Immigration Testing Services Procedure:
· You may need a total of 2 visits.
· On your first visit, your labs and vaccines will be performed.
On your second visit, you will receive the results of your tests in a sealed packet and medical examination performed.
· Valid government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport (preferred).
· Proof of prior vaccinations (if available), if not we can perform blood titers to prove immunity (at additional cost).
· Please bring an interpreter if needed.
Full Range of Immigration Medical Examination Tests:
· Physical Examination
· Blood Test for Syphilis
· TB blood test (interferon-gamma release assay or IGRA)
· Urine for Gonorrhea
· Vaccinations and/or titers (MMR, Varicella, Tdap)
· Influenza (Seasonal Flu Shot required during flu season Oct. 1 – March 31)